SWFL ALE TRAIL PASSPORT VOLUME ii
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Purchase your SWFL Ale Trail Passport at one of the participating breweries or directly from us at an event or online.
2. Visit one of our participating breweries and purchase a pint, growler, crowler, or flight. Take out your passport and get it stamped. (Then enjoy the craft beer you purchased!)
3. Gather enough stamps to reach a prize level while enjoying a variety of craft beers from the amazing breweries here in SWFL. Prizes can be obtained at participating breweries (Limited to stock on hand and will be replenished on a regular basis)
4. Share your milestone with us on social media! #SWFLaletrail
5. Start working towards the next prize level until you complete the trail.
COMMEMORATIVE ALE TRAIL GLASS*
After visiting EIGHT (8) participating Ale Trail Breweries in Round 1, you will receive a commemorative 16oz. CraftMaster Rastal Ale Trail Glass! You must purchase a pint, flight growler, or crowler (NO GUEST TAPS).
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PINTS
After visiting TWELVE (12) different participating Ale Trail Breweries in Round 1, you will unlock Round 2. This includes a buy one get
one free beer at all 17 participating breweries**!
COMMEMORATIVE ALE TRAIL GROWLER*
After visiting EIGHT (8) different participating Ale Trail breweries in Round 2 for the BOGO beers, you will receive a commemorative Ale
*Glasses and growlers will be stocked regularly. If brewery does not have one of the prizes on hand, please check back soon or visit a different brewery to pick up your prize. If you have any questions, contact us through our website or social media.*
**Buy one get one free is of equal or lesser value and excludes growlers and crowlers. See breweries for details**
Partner Discounts in Passport
10 TWENTY FIVE: BUY ONE PINT, GET ONE FREE
THE BRASS TAP CRAFT BEER BAR: 15% OFF BILL WITH 1ST SOUTH CYPRESS STAMP
MR. BREW'S TAPHOUSE: BUY ONE PINT, GET ONE FREE
MARLIN'S BREWHOUSE: BUY ONE PINT, GET ONE FREE
THE STANDARD RESTAURANT: FREE BEER WITH PURCHASE OF ENTREE
BOSTON BEER GARDEN: BUY ONE FLIGHT, GET ONE FREE
SOUTHERN LATITUDES: BUY ONE BEER, GET ONE FREE
NAPLES PUBCYCLE: $5 OFF AN INDIVIDUAL SEAT OR 15% OFF PRIVATE BOOKING. UNLIMITED USES.
GULF COAST PUBCYCLE: $5 OFF AN INDIVIDUAL SEAT OR 15% OFF PRIVATE BOOKING. UNLIMITED USES.
DOC'S BEACH HOUSE: FREE CRAFT BEER WITH FOOD PURCHASE
ALLIGATOR BAY DISTILLERS: $1.50 OFF A BOTTLE OF ALLIGATOR BAY RUM! FREE RUM TOUR AND TASTING!
SCOTTY'S BREWHOUSE: BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE FLORIDA CRAFT BEER
MICHELLE TWIST: LOCAL SWFL REALTOR! VISIT HER AT
WWW.LISTWITHTWIST.COM! SHE CAN HELP YOU BUY OR SELL YOUR HOME! REAL EDGE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE! CALL TODAY: (201) 249-2891
***ALL DISCOUNTS ARE ONE TIME USE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
***DISCOUNTS EXPIRE ON FEBRUARY 28, 2019 WITH REST OF PASSPORT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
***DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS
***DISCOUNTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE
1. Buy a full beer, flight, crowler, or growler fill from a participating brewery to receive a stamp.
2. Gather stamps at participating breweries to earn prizes.
3. 21 years or older to participate.
4. The order in which you complete the Trail is up to you.
5. One passport at a time per person.
6. Maximum of one stamp per person at each brewery per day.
7. Passport stamp has to be received at time of purchase.
8. Lost passports cannot be replaced.
9. Prizes will be replenished regularly at various breweries, but are limited to stock on hand.
10. Rules are subject to change.
11. Enjoy the SWFL Ale Trail responsibly. Always have a designated driver and never drink and drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get more than one stamp from the same brewery?
A: Sorry, one stamp per brewery.
Q: Can I complete more than one passport at the same time?
A: Sorry, one passport at a time per person.
Q: Does it matter what order I get the stamps in?
A: Nope, map out your own trail.
Q: Can more than one person per household participate in the program?
A: Yes, each person can have their own passport and prizes are not limited to one per household. We recommend that you make it a social event, and complete it as a group with family and friends (make sure to designate a driver)!
Q: What if the brewery doesn’t have the prize I’m supposed to get on hand?
A: We will do our best to keep the breweries stocked with all prizes. If they don’t have your designated prize level, try another brewery or let us know and we will make arrangements to get you your prize; you earned it! We included the stamp for receiving the prize for this reason, but make sure the brewery doesn’t stamp this spot until you actually get your prize. We will do our best with shirt sizes as well, but can’t guarantee your size will be in stock.
Q: I forgot to get my passport stamped, but I have a receipt from the brewery. Can I go back and get it stamped?
A: Sorry, the stamp has to be provided at the time of purchase. Think of it as a perfect excuse to go visit that brewery again!
Q: What if I lose my passport?
A: Sorry, we can’t help you there. You’ll need to start over with another passport, but look on the bright side you get to visit our great breweries again!
Q: What if a new brewery opens after I buy the passport?
A: Revised passports are planned on being printed every six months. Reward levels and breweries participating will be based on when you purchased the Passport. Any revisions to the Passport process will be posted on our website.
Q: I’m one stamp short of a prize, and my vacation is over. Can I get the prize?
A: Sorry, save your passport and bring it back with you on your next trip!
Q: Is there a deadline for redeeming the prizes or for the Ale Trail?
A: The SWFL Ale Trail is planning on being an ongoing event and hopes to be a fixture in the area’s craft beer scene. The composition of the SWFL Ale Trail, and its guidelines, are subject to change at any time.