SOUTHWEST FLORIDA ALE TRAIL PASSPORT
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Purchase your SWFL Ale Trail Passport at one of the participating breweries or directly from us at an event or online.
2. Visit one of our participating breweries and purchase a pint, growler, crowler, or flight. Take out your passport and get it stamped. (Then enjoy the craft beer you purchased!)
3. Gather enough stamps to reach a prize level while enjoying a variety of craft beers from the amazing breweries here in SWFL. Prizes can be obtained at participating breweries (Limited to stock on hand and will be replenished on a regular basis)
4. Share your milestone with us on social media! #SWFLaletrail
5. Start working towards the next prize level until you complete the trail.
1. Round 1- Visit 7 out of the 11 breweries on the trail, earn a stamp, receive a 16oz customized tall boy beer can pint glass! Our logo on the front, all participating breweries on the back!
You do not need to visit Cape Coral Brewing (closed down) to move on to round 2. You are allowed to replace them with Scotty's Bierwerks or Palm City Brewing. They have stamps and prizes!
2. Round 2- Once you obtain stamps at all 11 breweries, you UNLOCK round 2. You will receive a Buy One Pint Get One Pint Free at all 11 breweries in this round.
You can go to Scotty's Bierwerks or Palm City Brewing to earn a stamp on your way to 7 in round 2. They have prizes on hand as well.
3. After obtaining 7 stamps in round 2, you will receive a 32oz. Customized Palla Growler with our logo on the front, and all 11 brewery logos on the back!
4. Our partners in the passport are also offering discounts for food, services, and drinks if you present your SWFL Ale Trail Passport at their business!
Discounts in Passport
1. Mr. Brew's Taphouse (Cape Coral)- Free order of fresh cut chips with purchase when you present your passport!
2. Growlerwerks (Portland, OR)- Free shipping on a uKeg Pressurized Growler with code inside of your passport!
3. The Standard (Fort Myers)- Free Beer with purchase of an entree when you present your passport!
4. Hotel Indigo (Fort Myers)- Redeem Coupon in passport for a $2.00 Draft Beer in the Lobby or Rooftop Bar!
5. UBreakiFix (Fort Myers)- 10% off any service or repair when you present your passport!
6. 11:Eleven Cafe (Fort Myers)- **As Reviewed by ALTON BROWN**
20% off of your order when you present your passport!
7. Boston Beer Garden (Naples)- One Free Draft Beer up to $7 when you present your passport!
8. The Brass Tap (Naples)- 15% off of your bill when you earn your stamp from South Cypress Brewing (located inside of The Brass Tap).
9. JewBan's Deli Dale (Food Truck)- Can be found at different nights in Naples and Fort Myers at our breweries! Buy ONE Cuban and get ONE free when you present your passport! JewBan's frequent eater program, purchase 9 Cubans, get the 10th free!
10. Alligator Bay Rum Distillery (Punta Gorda)- Free distillery tour and free tasting!
11. Crossfit239 (Fort Myers)- Free Crossfit Demo when you present your passport!
1. Buy a full beer, flight, crowler, or growler fill from a participating brewery to receive a stamp.
2. Gather stamps at participating breweries to earn prizes.
3. 21 years or older to participate.
4. The order in which you complete the Trail is up to you.
5. One passport at a time per person.
6. Maximum of one stamp per person at each brewery per day.
7. Passport stamp has to be received at time of purchase.
8. Lost passports cannot be replaced.
9. Prizes will be replenished regularly at various breweries, but are limited to stock on hand.
10. Rules are subject to change.
11. Enjoy the SWFL Ale Trail responsibly. Always have a designated driver and never drink and drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I get more than one stamp from the same brewery?
A: Sorry, one stamp per brewery.
Q: Can I complete more than one passport at the same time?
A: Sorry, one passport at a time per person.
Q: Does it matter what order I get the stamps in?
A: Nope, map out your own trail.
Q: Can more than one person per household participate in the program?
A: Yes, each person can have their own passport and prizes are not limited to one per household. We recommend that you make it a social event, and complete it as a group with family and friends (make sure to designate a driver)! Check out SWFL Brewery Tours for a guided tour of up to 3 breweries at a time!
Q: What if the brewery doesn’t have the prize I’m supposed to get on hand?
A: We will do our best to keep the breweries stocked with all prizes. If they don’t have your designated prize level, try another brewery or let us know and we will make arrangements to get you your prize; you earned it! We included the stamp for receiving the prize for this reason, but make sure the brewery doesn’t stamp this spot until you actually get your prize. We will do our best with shirt sizes as well, but can’t guarantee your size will be in stock.
Q: I forgot to get my passport stamped, but I have a receipt from the brewery. Can I go back and get it stamped?
A: Sorry, the stamp has to be provided at the time of purchase. Think of it as a perfect excuse to go visit that brewery again!
Q: What if I lose my passport?
A: Sorry, we can’t help you there. You’ll need to start over with another passport, but look on the bright side you get to visit our great breweries again!
Q: What if a new brewery opens after I buy the passport?
A: Revised passports are planned on being printed every six months. Reward levels and breweries participating will be based on when you purchased the Passport. Any revisions to the Passport process will be posted on our website.
Q: I’m one stamp short of a prize, and my vacation is over. Can I get the prize?
A: Sorry, save your passport and bring it back with you on your next trip!
Q: Is there a deadline for redeeming the prizes or for the Ale Trail?
A: The SWFL Ale Trail is planning on being an ongoing event and hopes to be a fixture in the area’s craft beer scene. The composition of the SWFL Ale Trail, and its guidelines, are subject to change at any time.